Monday, April 2, 2007

April Self Support

April 2, 2007


Dear Self Support Chair,


Thanks again for taking on this important role in your District; I enjoyed meeting many of you at the Area Assembly. If you were unable to attend feel free to contact me directly at area83iamresponsible@yahoo.ca if I can be of any help to you.


I have already posted an April Self Support Tidbit, that could be included in your presentations as well as a Concepts Checklist In my experience. The Concepts are rarely discussed at group or District level but you will see by the questions, they could provide an interesting and a valuable discussion topic for all levels of service.

I have contacted a few of the District Chairs to help me prepare for the Fall Assembly, at this time we will have an open forum workshop where we review and discuss guidelines that will help us present the Self Support Message. The following Guidelines are being worked on by District Chairs;

1) District Role in Self Support – Guidelines for District Self Support Chair
2) Presentation Guidelines
3) The Groups Role in Self Support

Yours in Love and Service,

Sheree
Area 83 International Self Support Chairperson

No comments: