Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just so you know

Did you know that some members of Alcoholics Anonymous give directly to GSO, through a monthly personal donation ? I didn't until recently when a member shared with me that she was giving money monthly to General Service Office. I was intrigued and called GSO to find out more details. I was told that currently they do accept monthly donations and that it is appreciated.

I asked how the donations were processed and was told that they do not automatic processing through visa or direct withdrawal (yet....) but if you are interested in contributing monthly to GSO you may send the 12 postdated cheques and they will cash them monthly.

Just another way to show your gratitude and help continue GSO's ability to carry the message to the still suffering Alcoholic.

Yours in Service,

Sheree N.
Area 83 International Self Support Chairperson

No comments: